• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Still LivingStrong

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Hey cyclingnews.com forum circle jerkers

Lance is still out there Living strong and doing good work for cycling like establishing what will certianly be the next Tdf in America. And raising millions to cure cancer.

Im still here, and the thousands others like me are still here supporting the next generation of clean cyclists such as Levi, horner and Evens.

So my question is what have your years of typing and conspiracy theories really achieved? the guy is still the best tdf ( only race that matters) rider that has ever lived, something that will never be taken away.

Couldnt your energy be best spent on baking a cake, learning advanced PowerPoint or even riding your bike?

Peace Out.

Lance.

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
Psst. New guy, it's sarcasm. Nobody could really be that dumb..........well, other than Polish.:eek:

Just cos you are sarcastic and bitter doesnt meen we all are.

I happen to say what I think, admire greatness where i see it and livestrong in everything I do.

I also hate cancer, do you? I dont think so.

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:
Hey cyclingnews.com forum circle jerkers

Lance is still out there Living strong and doing good work for cycling like establishing what will certianly be the next Tdf in America. And raising millions to cure cancer.

Im still here, and the thousands others like me are still here supporting the next generation of clean cyclists such as Levi, horner and Evens.

So my question is what have your years of typing and conspiracy theories really achieved? the guy is still the best tdf ( only race that matters) rider that has ever lived, something that will never be taken away.

Couldnt your energy be best spent on baking a cake, learning advanced PowerPoint or even riding your bike?

Peace Out.

Lance.

Tyler Hamilton is also a great, clean rider.

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
70 thread views and only a few comments.

Must be lots of people who support me but only a few haters who feel they have tpo bring people down.

May 18, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:
Just cos you are sarcastic and bitter doesnt meen we all are.

I happen to say what I think, admire greatness where i see it and livestrong in everything I do.

I also hate cancer, do you? I dont think so.

Why did you change your avatar? What type of message are you sending to the potential followers by having a nut as your avatar?

You should reconsider your presentation. Image is everything.

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
ChrisE said:
Why did you change your avatar? What type of message are you sending to the potential followers by having a nut as your avatar?

You should reconsider your presentation. Image is everything.

One nut makes you better.

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:

Why do you hate kittens?

tufte-wallpaper.png

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Page Mill Masochist said:
LA's defenders have a devilish time writing even basic sentences. "He had head issues dont make fun from him."

Minimum wage doesn't buy much, does it?
Hey mister fancy pants. You think that you no better than me cos you have education and spelling? You think just cos you can spell and use punctuation you now things about cycling.

Your wong. Howd you even know if english is my best language?

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
WonderLance said:
Your wong.

There's a chance I could be "wong."

At the same time, there's a dead-lock certainty that you're (not "your") are really, really foolish.

Just thinking out loud ... but the Public Strategies option of hiring minimum wage idiots is not working. The LA team should re-evaluate.

Mark McKinnon, you should be ashamed. You're (not your) hard-won reputation is sure to die with LA.

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Page Mill Masochist said:
There's a chance I could be "wong."

At the same time, there's a dead-lock certainty that you're (not "your") are really, really foolish.

Just thinking out loud ... but the Public Strategies option of hiring minimum wage idiots is not working. The LA team should re-evaluate.

Mark McKinnon, you should be ashamed. You're (not your) hard-won reputation is sure to die with LA.
you should be ashamed.

You hate excellence and questions peoples motivation whan they believe in truth, honor and beauty.

TRENDING THREADS