• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Tadej Pogačar discussion thread

Page 268 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
This is where i read it. Best if you use a translator on it.

It says the source for this article is sudinfo.be. So somebody from Belgium can try to pin point the original article. Basically what it says is the spray was used before the race, to warn the peloton, and it got fixed 2 days after the crash.

P.S. If i understand correctly local population was making fun of it. Something in the lines of "filling the wells after it rains". Or maybe Belgian humor is a bit more specific. I don't know. We have Belgian fans on this forum and maybe they can chime in. But i agree with you it's hard to believe something like that to even be possible. To mark the crash spot upfront with some paint. Some next level safety for sure.

So it's worse than expected. A schedule change is getting more and more likely but they will try everything to get him ready for the Tour.

Yes a wrist injury is one of the worst for a cyclist. Even though it seems kinda counter intuitive as it's not "used" to make the bike advance. It is obviously fundamental as it's where a big part of the body is supported on the bike, for hours. A bad wrist recovery following an injury can break a career.

Hopefully they just want to make sure it's 110% healed.

TRENDING THREADS