• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tadej Pogacar and Mauro Giannetti

Page 114 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Isn't that how following cycling has always been?

Guys like Contador and Valverde and currently Pog, Remco, MVDP get more lenience whereas bots like Froome and now looking like Vingegaard get more criticism. Especially when their rise to the top is very sour.
No, Froome was purely a product of the laboratory. His was a mockery of any sense in a sport that already makes little. Vingegaard isn't nearly so ridiculous. Pog and Gianetti have here sinned of eccessive greed. After Flanders they should have been content with just LBL, most off all to cut down on the risk factor of breaking bones with the Tour to race for the win in July. Sooner or later being a hog catches up with you.

Reactions: Cassirer and Ripper
I hope Pog's surgeon brought the right tools for the job, aka pliers & perhaps a blowtorch.

R.3eb73d28da119bf7975ae8dbd2e3f8fc

Which Remco thread?

Taddy is more ridiculous than Remco+Wout+Mathieu combined, so that is why he gets so much attention. Why is it you are so concerned about Taddy? Buddy or relative or something?
remco the doper thread; zero posts from a clean cycling fighter like you, I mean thats you goal here, right..... to fight for clean cycling.
he gets attention from people like you that dont like him cause he smiles to much ( yes, that actually is one of the posts in this clinic thread).
BTW
where are you from ?

Last edited:
remco the doper thread; zero posts from a clean cycling fighter like you, I mean thats you goal here, right..... to fight for clean cycling.
he gets attention from people like you that dont like him cause he smiles to much ( yes, that actually is one of the posts in this clinic thread).
BTW
where are you from ?
I've posted in that thread and I have liked other poster's posts :) Moreover, I don't defend RE Cola. And you should have a look in other threads.

But come on! Taddy is far more ridiculous. I don't even dig up the MvdP or Pidders thread much anymore. I just tend to comment on everyone else in the generic peloton thread.

I'm not from Europe! Right back at you, where are you from?

Would be fun to know if it's the directors or Tadej himself who has just said screw it, I'm going to try and win every single big race on the calendar, appearances of clean riding be damned.
Well, since at least the beginning of the year, it seems Tadej & Mrs Tadej have been making up his schedule. The UAE tour being dropped was a big giveaway, as the millions poured into the team would normally mean you show up to their race. Mrs Tadej was joking about how his racing schedule was the most important thing since sliced bread and then he turns up at Paris-Nice.
To be honest, it seems like he decides the schedule and the team work around it. He's in that happy position where with the right preparation he could feasibly win any race at the moment. Whether he's "clean" or not, only time will tell.

I've posted in that thread and I have liked other poster's posts :) Moreover, I don't defend RE Cola. And you should have a look in other threads.

But come on! Taddy is far more ridiculous. I don't even dig up the MvdP or Pidders thread much anymore. I just tend to comment on everyone else in the generic peloton thread.

I'm not from Europe! Right back at you, where are you from?
I wouldn't assume for a minute that any of the pre-eminent repeat winners are "cleaner" than each other. Jay Vine treated two Vuelta stages like programmed training last year. How many races had he won before? How many since?

I wouldn't assume for a minute that any of the pre-eminent repeat winners are "cleaner" than each other. Jay Vine treated two Vuelta stages like programmed training last year. How many races had he won before? How many since?

he had a breakthrough ride in Turkey 2021, coming 2nd in GC and in the mountain top finish. he was 3rd in a Vuelta mountain stage (uphill finish) behind Bardet and Herrada in 2021. he was 2nd in GC in Turkey 2022 too. 2nd in GC in Norway 2022 (behind Remco) 2nd again in the mountain stage there.

he had a breakthrough ride in Turkey 2021, coming 2nd in GC and in the mountain top finish. he was 3rd in a Vuelta mountain stage (uphill finish) behind Bardet and Herrada in 2021. he was 2nd in GC in Turkey 2022 too. 2nd in GC in Norway 2022 (behind Remco) 2nd again in the mountain stage there.
Yes, so no breakaway wins in the same GT. Hopefully he'll regain the winning form but the upcoming GTs are not for the faint of legs....

TRENDING THREADS