• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

TdF 2017 stage 7: Troyes > Nuits-Saint-Georges 213,5 km

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who is going to win the stage?

• Marcel Kittel to destroy them all convincingly

Votes: 42 50.0%
  • Marcel Kittel after a close sprint/photo finish

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Arnaud Demare

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • Alexander Kristoff

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • André Greipel

• Nacer Bouhanni

• Dylan Groenewegen

• None of the above

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Vino-option

Votes: 9 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
Re:

yaco said:
Kittel the master of the photo finish. This year and last year he has won the closest of photo finishes.
if i measure between the back wheel bassoon winning with cm. kittens bike longer?if i do the same with handlebars boasson bike ahead with cm. impossible to use a camera only from one side . because on of the riders is always closer to the camera and will be projected bigger. looks for me that bassoon have missed the win because he is the rider far away from the camera.

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
Re:

Googolplex said:
In finish line photo how far the object is has nothing to do with how wide it looks. Width is defined by speed and object's actual width.
if the use laser this correct but if they use photo the actual size of the object vil depend of the distance to the object.