• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Ineos Discussion thread

Page 28 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

yaco said:
I need to ask the question - With Froome and Brailsford at loggerheads - What happens if Brailsford and Sky survive ? It's hard to see Froome at the same team in 2018.

We don't know they are at loggerheads. It might be the case that Froome doesn't want any more sh*t based on what Wiggins may have done in the past, given their history that's understandable.

Re:

yaco said:
I need to ask the question - With Froome and Brailsford at loggerheads - What happens if Brailsford and Sky survive ? It's hard to see Froome at the same team in 2018.
Froome has been surprisingly quiet lately. Or not, but Froome could jump without too much PR damage I think. Could also leave Sky if the ship doesn't sink, as he's not supporting DB right now

Re: Re:

Red Rick said:
yaco said:
Froome has been surprisingly quiet lately. Or not, but Froome could jump without too much PR damage I think. Could also leave Sky if the ship doesn't sink, as he's not supporting DB right now

Brailsford will be out the door before Froome.

Team Sky Startlist for Catalunya. Extremely strong.

11 Christopher Froome (GBr)
12 Wout Poels (Ned)
13 Diego Rosa (Ita)
14 Peter Kennaugh (GBr)
15 Mikel Landa Meana (Spa)
16 Vasil Kiryienka (Blr)
17 David Lopez Garcia (Spa)
18 Mikel Nieve Ituralde (Spa)

Re:

silvergrenade said:

12 Wout Poels (Ned)
13 Diego Rosa (Ita)
14 Peter Kennaugh (GBr)
16 Vasil Kiryienka (Blr)

Don't know how true that is because Thomas said he is racing that before Giro.

Re:

silvergrenade said:

12 Wout Poels (Ned)
13 Diego Rosa (Ita)
14 Peter Kennaugh (GBr)
16 Vasil Kiryienka (Blr)
If thats the case, the Sky management has just sold Catalunya for the highest bidder. Not that I complain, but that seems extremely stupid to pick so many climbers with a 41 k TTT.

TRENDING THREADS