• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Ineos (Formerly the Sky thread)

Page 1248 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
TailWindHome said:
I am

Establishing the veracity of allegations listed is key to identifying any potential conflict with regard to Brailsfords comments.
if over the past two to decades or so you have been in the lucky possession of a television and/or had access to newspapers, you'd start with the working assumption that bobbins' allegations are correct and that Sky doped to win 2 TdFs in a row.

I urge you to show us some photographic evidence of that cave you've been living in. Otherwise I'll assume you're here to troll.

relax don't do it when you're gonna...........

bobbins said:
Just relax and re-read your collection of Richard Moore and David Walsh propaganda books and you'll feel all fluffy and happy again like you did when Lance was winning.

ouch!......................except............................................

the lance era was the pits for myself...no one cheered more when he

was busted

if team sky are eventually exposed.............it will be the better for cycling

and i will be gladdened

for me still the greatest pointer to wiggo/froome doping to their tour wins

is just how skinny/strong they were

Mark L

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
ebandit said:
except it never was a secret.............so if team sky had no reason to keep

employment of leinders secret how likely is it that a doping programme

was being run?

Mark L

I would say it is about 99% likely.

Hope that clears things up for you Marky.

ebandit said:
if team sky are eventually exposed.............it will be the better for cycling

Mark L

better for cycling? uh?
it will be a shock for the british public, for their sponsors and the believers.
but I think the peloton, riders and people working in it, knows each other, teams know about what they and other teams do.
so they'll be banned and the races will go on
not even Phinney or Gaimon will say anything if/when they'll get busted.

I read many times that Sky going down will be good for cycling. hahahah :D

good

pastronef said:
better for cycling? uh?
it will be a shock for the british public, for their sponsors and the believers.
but I think the peloton, riders and people working in it, knows each other, teams know about what they and other teams do.

for anyone interested i'm a cycling fan...not a fan of any team/ride I support the rider I think deserves the win on the day

it's cycling doping has been too big a part of the sport for too long

no team is bigger than the whole sure exposure will cause a few waves

but help make way for a better future.................I hope!

Mark L

pastronef said:
better for cycling? uh?

Of course it will be good for cycling. It'll hopefully see off Velon too which is being stage managed by Sky from their offices in west London.

bobbins said:
Of course it will be good for cycling. It'll hopefully see off Velon too which is being stage managed by Sky from their offices in west London.

We said that when Armstrong went down. Not much changed. We also send that after Festina.

All that'll happen is there will be a few sacrificial lambs - lifetime ban for Vroome, Sutton etc, DB will claim 'he had no idea', the media will be 'shocked' talk about tough coverage and then go back to sucking on the teat of the sportsman de jour.

The UCI will tell us that doping has stopped, and then the TDF will come around and they'll still be riding like they are on motorbikes up the mountains.

Rinse and repeat.

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
bobbins said:
sorry for the delay, dodgy hotel wifi. I can but prefer not to incase it incriminates people close to the team. I've heard it repeated to me by people at BC but I don't know how widely known it really is.

I know it's not against forum rules, but it's probably best not to make reference to some information you have if you're not prepared to divulge said information. I'm not doubting you; it's just infuriating to be tempted with the promise of inside knowledge only to be let down at the vital moment.

yikes!

markene2 said:
Wait how in lords name did you people finaly manage to convince ebandit that sky are doping???

except i have never committed myself either way..............as others here I am yet to discover the truth

for now there is no proof only suggestion

the only difference between the clinic 12 and myself..............our intrepid

dozen hope team sky are doping i hope that they are not

my own perceived probability of doping...wiggo 59%....froome 78%

Mark L

Wallace and Gromit said:
I know it's not against forum rules, but it's probably best not to make reference to some information you have if you're not prepared to divulge said information. I'm not doubting you; it's just infuriating to be tempted with the promise of inside knowledge only to be let down at the vital moment.
Do you say the same to RR or is it only in this case?

Is it just your private opinion, or are you advising him as an admin?

ebandit said:
except i have never committed myself either way..............as others here I am yet to discover the truth

for now there is no proof only suggestion

the only difference between the clinic 12 and myself..............our intrepid

dozen hope team sky are doping i hope that they are not

my own perceived probability of doping...wiggo 59%....froome 78%

Mark L

dozen know they are doping. you hope they are not
I don't care, they are not racing against clean opponents

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Netserk said:
Do you say the same to RR or is it only in this case?

Anyone really. I don't recall anything quite so blatant from RR. It is genuinely childish, as primary school kids do the "I know something really important but I'm not going to tell you" thing all the time, just to put down the person they're not telling. Knowledge is power and all that!

Netserk said:
Is it just your private opinion, or are you advising him as an admin?

Good question. It's my personal public opinion, but not against forum rules, so it's not an admin issue.

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Wallace and Gromit said:
I think Wiggo is right at about 60%. (Some room for doubt but on balance, clearly more likely than not.)

I'd put Froome at 99%.

Not sure why Froome is so much more obvious.

He did actually show a tiny bit of talent before his magical transformation, which is more than you can say about Wiggo who was literally on the same level as Cavendish wrt future grand tour potential.

bobbins said:
Had the UCIs one man TUE panel backdate a TUE and rush through Froomes TUE
He also had Hayles go over 50% Hct at BC
Had an athlete pulled from Athens due to reasons currently not widely known
Rumours of 3 missed ooc tests abound too
So what is this all about?
http://t.co/m14zgGv9VL

Selective amnesia must be exacerbated by cortisone use!

Excellent post. This is the beauty of BC operating a team. Wiesel and USAC did the exact same thing for their team too.

For the casual reader, the UCI fast-tracking a TUE so someone 'never tests positive' is nothing new. Zorzoli's complicity is fundamental to minimize podium controversy in the sport.

DirtyWorks said:
Excellent post. This is the beauty of BC operating a team. Wiesel and USAC did the exact same thing for their team too.

For the casual reader, the UCI fast-tracking a TUE so someone 'never tests positive' is nothing new. Zorzoli's complicity is fundamental to minimize podium controversy in the sport.

And who can forget Henao.... ;)

“In our latest monthly review, our experts had questions about Sergio’s out-of-competition control tests at altitude — tests introduced this winter by the anti-doping authorities. We need to understand these readings better,” team principal Dave Brailsford said in a team release.

“We contacted the relevant authorities — the UCI and CADF [the UCI’s Cycling Anti-Doping Foundation] — pointed to these readings and asked whether they could give us any insights. We’ve also taken Sergio out of our race program whilst we get a better understanding of these profiles and his physiology.”

http://velonews.competitor.com/2014...oping-test-results_320639#tLiY5jFwoeX5GE3G.99

TRENDING THREADS