• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Ineos (Formerly the Sky thread)

Page 1340 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm somewhat of a casual cycling fan, but Geraint Thomas is the most egregious doper I have seen in close to a decade. It's just absurd. I'm kinda curious as to their doping methods.

May 26, 2009
Visit site
Ketones aren't doping (and I doubt they will become doping), however it's not completely certain they do use it.

But even if they do I'd say it's the bloodcharging and hormones that make the large impact. I'm a cynical guy, I don't think tests do much more than define the margins.

Re:

Bob Sanders said:
I'm somewhat of a casual cycling fan, but Geraint Thomas is the most egregious doper I have seen in close to a decade. It's just absurd. I'm kinda curious as to their doping methods.

Interesting, but not sure how he's more egregious than Froome. At least he had a track/pursuit palmares before he became a world-beating climber at the tender age of 29.

I mean, that's a joke, and ridiculous. But it' something those who want to believe can point to.