• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Visma LAB

Page 75 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jorgenson the new WVA. Like with Roglic, they realised WVA is not as good/more crash prone than before and so breed another mutant.

How long until he wins a GT?

Jorgenson showed his powers with Movistar 2023: win in Oman GC (for now his best climbing measured), 2nd in Romandie GC, 4th in E3, 9th in Flanders.
Visma didn't breed a mutant

Is he? Cause with how he's climbing and how tall he is I'd expect a better TT if he was that aero
I think given his height and broad shoulders he is doing pretty amazing TTs. He seems to be checking off the boxes fairly well this year.

As has been noted in other posts, it appears we have folks who are doing well in some of the northern classics, and then come out punching high in the one week races. I am curious how Matty will do in a GT

I wonder how that training camp is going for Wout and Jonas. Will Jumbo turn their season around in a fairy tale way? Or is the real world just laying the smacketh down on the team this year?

They are postponing the decision as long as they can. On the presentation day they will be testing [Vingegaard]'s threshold. Grischa Niermann can't sleep at night wondering if [he] will show Teddy and co who's the strongest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plugge pushes the "contamination" old chestnut -
https://cyclinguptodate.com/cycling...ence-of-michel-hessmanns-positive-doping-test

So, are we to expect some update soon as Plugge has mentioned Hessmann?

4 months ban, with 3 of them already served. Ruled as contamination.

• Wow
Reactions: SHAD0W93