• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The 2012 CQ Ranking Manager Game

Page 140 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
Only had De Gendt and Kreuziger in the Giro GC, but that's De Gendt into credit now. Davis and Degenkolb both almost into credit. Michael Rogers proving to be one of the better picks in the game. I guess I'll probably drop in the rankings if anything though.

On reflection De Gendt would have been a great pick. So would Rogers.

I was at the very worst expecting Basso to either crash out or finish 3rd not 5th.
I was also expecting Kreuziger to finish in the top 5 not 15th.

Christophe Kern finally gets me points ( 14 at BR ).

Only 465 points from all of todays races/ GC's released, that is not good.

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Ryder and Mick plus a hand full of others so a good week

Ryder into profit which is nice.

1st Teo I like the excel sheet because it gives more than the overall score, the overall score is only fun when you are leading.

I want the riders profit and loss, how many places I went up and or down.

2nd CQmanager I will ask again why do I need a password to see my score there is no reason.

3rd Hugo No stress from me re time I understand you run a great simple game

can someone who can I would but I have no idea do a download for last week before the scores change for this week, thanks

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
just some guy said:

1st Teo I like the excel sheet because it gives more than the overall score, the overall score is only fun when you are leading.

2nd CQmanager I will ask again why do I need a password to see my score there is no reason.

can someone who can I would but I have no idea do a download for last week before the scores change for this week, thanks

+1
I didn't play the Giro CQ game and now can't use the CQmanager site at all.

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Lol I didn't even make 500 points this weak.

Giro was like a worst case scenario for me.

Couple of weeks before this race started I thought people like Kessiakoff, Kiserlovski, Quintana etc. would be at least earning me some points here, but all of them somehow ended up not racing this. Now only Slagter, Kangert and Henao earned me GC points :(:(:rolleyes::eek:

Still no top 100 for me, though I guess I deserve it for having such a crappy team in the Giro.

just some guy said:

I agree with you: it was just not clear this from your previous post

anyway, I have done the new spreadsheet: I can post here the ranking, or give the file to someone to put it on the website... just ask me

PS: I'm still leading :) 5 weeks in a row

1080 points from the points classification, mountain classification, and of course general classification of the Giro:)

Excluding points from stage wins and stages.

Basso was pretty dissapointing for me but i suppose Hesjedal kind of evened it out.:D

Hopefully, i'll get out of the the top 100 now;)

Ferminal said:
I was thinking the same when I looked at it yesterday.

Bertie after the Giro was quite high.

I dont know. I think he got about 1300 from the Giro and 1100 from the Tour but he didnt do much in between as he didnt touch his bike in 2010, won Murcia and came top 10 in Algarve but not much else.

However Bertie after 2009 TDF is 1 to consider.

Its his entire 2009 score of 2272 + his post Giro Vuelta 08 season which was 1132
so thats 3404

Gilberts best meanwhile will have been post worlds 2010 - worlds 11

2010 then Lombardia and piemont wins 415 +3095 = 3510.

only held it for about a week but thats the record.

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
The Hitch said:
I dont know. I think he got about 1300 from the Giro and 1100 from the Tour but he didnt do much in between as he didnt touch his bike in 2010, won Murcia and came top 10 in Algarve but not much else.

However Bertie after 2009 TDF is 1 to consider.

Its his entire 2009 score of 2272 + his post Giro Vuelta 08 season which was 1132
so thats 3404

Gilberts best meanwhile will have been post worlds 2010 - worlds 11

2010 then Lombardia and piemont wins 415 +3095 = 3510.

only held it for about a week but thats the record.

Highest shown on CQ downloads is 3498.

IF (and it's a big if) Wiggo won Dauphine again and Le Tour, he'd have a pretty massive score as he'd have all his early season '12 points plus Vuelta plus Worlds '11.

TRENDING THREADS