• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The 2nd Tour De Yorkshire (2.1) 29/04 - 1/05/16

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Pricey_sky said:
MartinGT said:
Svetty said:
Was aiming to ride out to Greenhow but weather is putting me off - standing waiting for hours in rain/snow wearing just cycling kit isn't appealing :(

Aye same here will probably ride out to Wetherby instead.

I think a Little Pete Kennaugh is gonna be a busy man tomorrow!

Could be interesting when the women are around on Saturday! :D

Especially the world champion starting in here home town. :D

Really excited about this now. I was due to race not far from Pateley Bridge this evening but the weather is awful with snow and sleet.

I would like to see some of the domestic based teams having a dig tomorrow. Last year I was really hoping Tom Moses would have a go but didnt. Hopefully this year someone like Edmonson can give it a dig

Just driven up to Greenhow. It's snowing up there but not settling on road. About 100 hardy souls in position already. Passing quite a few fans riding out as I head back down. Home for lunch and back with bike in couple of hours.

Re:

del1962 said:
How many K from finish is Pately Bridge?
Just over 50km: 10km or so of up and down after Greenhow Hill until Grassington. Then 15km of nice narrow windy roads before a long stretch on main road up to settle and finishing circuit

TRENDING THREADS