• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Cat Thread

There are two types of people in this world: Those who like cats, and those who should have Dave's Insanity Sauce poured into their eyes.

My favorite cat breed:
2431237490_db08040002.jpg

Dave's Insanity Sauce:
Daves_Insanity.jpg

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
I guess you best pour away. Actually, I have a reason for not liking domestic cats - they make my face swell up and I develop a nasty sneeze/runny noise. It's hard to love something that has that sort of an impact on you.

I do, however, love big cats. Just the athleticism and abilities are something to be admired/respected, something like this:

normal_tiger2.jpg

Cheers
Greg Johnson

A

Anonymous

Don't like most cats...

catwoman.bmp

But I think I could be persuaded.

A

Anonymous

ok here goes...

Gordon (2) >
557113519_yugu2-S.jpg

Gordons twin brother bailey (who is half the size of his brother)>
549426040_kkCPS-S.jpg

Archie (died 2 years ago aged 12)>
557168956_43X8B-S.jpg

Tea (12) pronounced Tia)>
557170347_8BGCw-S.jpg

oh can anyone work out the link.. my previous cat was called Murphy

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
I am a cat person 100%. Here are my two cats. Both are well traveled having lived on a farm in Australia, flown from Melbourne to Colorado, and then again to Toronto. They don't like the Ontario winters too much either!

DSC_7270.jpg

DSC_7290.jpg

DSC_7285.jpg

Race Radio said:
I have always be partial to Cougars.

Cougars have a beautiful shape along with panthers, tigers, and lionesses. Cheetahs, not so much.

A guy I know was marking the course for a trail running race when there were still snow fields covering the route up high. He looked back at one point to find a cougar following his tracks in the snow. :eek:

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
Cougars have a beautiful shape along with panthers, tigers, and lionesses. Cheetahs, not so much.

A guy I know was marking the course for a trail running race when there were still snow fields covering the route up high. He looked back at one point to find a cougar following his tracks in the snow. :eek:

The rare Urban Cougar is my favorite. They can be found in their "natural" Habitat of Orange Country. I would post some pictures but I am sure Susan would not like that.

DSCN0062.JPG

this is charlie. he says meow...:)

have lost a few to coyotes, owls,cars .many years ago,i was headed to the sunday ride and
in downtown tustin,ca. i came upon a coyote with a big house cat in his mouth. he looked back at me
with a look of "get your own, this is mine".

TRENDING THREADS