• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

the face/person behind the member

Page 22 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
i'm not only top 10 in the cyclingnews polls. I'm also known as a hidden talent in many old PCM games yeah :eek:

Yes i remember seeing you even in wikipedia haha, how you get into the games you lucky lol

As a gift for you guys ahead of the next Tour, i will give you a face to hate on :p

923195_813647995330138_4867402083267698670_n.jpg

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Parrulo said:
As a gift for you guys ahead of the next Tour, i will give you a face to hate on :p

Sorry - pleading ignorance. Who da F is that? Smilin' female, oh-so-serious dude. Mehch.

But, since chewie, and Amster the hammer, and Dekker T have revealed photoshopped double identities, I guess I can feel ok about doing the same.

Me - back about when I was racing. (Keep in mind, these are all CGI creations.)
1402457517-ac10e-45kb.jpeg

About 25-30 yrs later, working in SoCal:
hiero_zps0bb5f8c8.jpg

A few years on again, with my 2 best ride companions - they love to run!
hiero2_zpsbbf064e8.jpg

She is an old friend of mine, almost like a sister to be honest.I hate taking photos so pretty much all the photos i have are with someone else. That simply is the most recent presentable picture i have lol

And ya i put on some stupid weight during an extremely ****ty couple years (late high school/early college) of my life which i have lost since.

Also Linked to my old post instead of quoting it on Net's post to fix the page size.

fixed Hiero's post although i wish i hadn't :eek: could you please resize them Hiero?

Kind of made fixing Net's post completely pointless

Fixed resized Hiero's images and now i also have to resize Amster's . . . . fml

Done. . . much better now

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Parrulo! That oh-so-serious-dude was YOU! LFMAO! Cool, dude. Good on ya. Beautiful companionship there. You could learn how to smile, eh? But maybe it just isn't in fashion there, tho!

Thanks for resizing my fotos, and I apologize for you having to do that. I was thinking they would be ok - but wasn't sure. They look ok now, so you done good.

Parrulo has grown up a bit !
cute friend she looks like fun.

and hiero very nice pics!!
you look like someone friendly and nice
the 'racing years pic' ...I relate to that era as well :)

that one pic with bikes reminds me of the Irvine train station...

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
mewmewmew13 said:
Parrulo has grown up a bit !
cute friend she looks like fun.

and hiero very nice pics!!
you look like someone friendly and nice
the 'racing years pic' ...I relate to that era as well :)

that one pic with bikes reminds me of the Irvine train station...

Mewmew! Is there a pic of you in here? There's one of me a couple of pages back.

Parrulo is only a babe! :D Thanks for re-sizing.

Hierro is another old guy! :p btw, there is nothing photo shopped about the pic I posted.

Amsterhammer said:
Mewmew! Is there a pic of you in here? There's one of me a couple of pages back.

Parrulo is only a babe! :D Thanks for re-sizing.

Hierro is another old guy! :p btw, there is nothing photo shopped about the pic I posted.

shiiit I think I posted in the first few pages here...it's been a looong time :p

I might rustle up another..I'm not very fond of pics of me usually..
but in the beginning here it was really nice to see everyone..we've been together a long long time :)

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
mewmewmew13 said:
shiiit I think I posted in the first few pages here...it's been a looong time :p

I might rustle up another..I'm not very fond of pics of me usually..
but in the beginning here it was really nice to see everyone..we've been together a long long time :)

Didn't you post one of you in Japan?

mewmewmew13 said:
oh yes.
there is one of me on p6 and that is on p25 :p

hey Mr Tibbs nice! pretty sure most of us would have a good time chatting in person over a beer...:)

If any of you are heading to Utah for the Tour of this year, we can! In fact, I'd love to meet some of the forum in person and watch the race together. (With beer, of course.)

mr. tibbs said:
If any of you are heading to Utah for the Tour of this year, we can! In fact, I'd love to meet some of the forum in person and watch the race together. (With beer, of course.)

just now saw this! sorry. :p
I won't make it to Utah...but will anyone be around for the USProchallenge or whatever it's called ?