• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

the face/person behind the member

Page 14 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
DSCN0386.JPG

as long as we are going... as long as we are going..............

A

Anonymous

RedheadDane said:
How do you know I don't harbour I weird kind of pride in being a complete nutter? :p

funny thing about nutters, is that most people claiming to be nutters, are actually overcompensating and in the grand scheme of things arent that nutty at all.

Ive met a lot of people who claim to be nuts, crazy, barking, off the wall, whacky.. and most of them really werent.

wearing a silly hat and pulling a face isnt nuts.. wearing a teabag and a slice of tomato, while looking as if its the most normal thing in the world. now thats nuts.

fwiw, the top part of my head, the hair is currently bright red.. some people consider that nutty. i just like red..

TeamSkyFans said:
funny thing about nutters, is that most people claiming to be nutters, are actually overcompensating and in the grand scheme of things arent that nutty at all.

Ive met a lot of people who claim to be nuts, crazy, barking, off the wall, whacky.. and most of them really werent.

wearing a silly hat and pulling a face isnt nuts.. wearing a teabag and a slice of tomato, while looking as if its the most normal thing in the world. now thats nuts.

fwiw, the top part of my head, the hair is currently bright red.. some people consider that nutty. i just like red..

so.....are we going to see it?:D

craig we were sitting in the sun and it was toasty...although air temp was not above 35*F today...and she was squinting.
ANd this is the kitty I adopted a few months ago ---she has only one eye and four teeth! that is her non-eye side..

:) but she is really happy and a great cat

May 6, 2009
Visit site
The one thing that I've missed over the last decade is that were I've lived is that I haven't been able to have any pets. We always used to have a pet cat when I was a kid and we always adopted one or got one off a family friend.

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:

Obviously a Liverpool fan eh Dim ;).

I wouldnt declare myself 'nuts' but my friends think im a nutter cause I love cycling :p :p

TeamSkyFans said:

Maybe I'm overcompensating... and maybe I just don't give a ****! :D
Being autistic I guess I basically have two options:

1: I can go against myself and spend a lot of energy trying to appear "normal". What's that anyway?

2: Or... I can just be me! :D

And... just so you know redheads FTW!

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:

You'd like me then. I'm so red I glow.

Balismall.jpg

oldborn

BANNED
May 14, 2010
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:

Hey TeamJiveVans could you just leave that girl alone, thanks.

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
RedheadDane said:
Maybe I'm overcompensating... and maybe I just don't give a ****! :D
Being autistic I guess I basically have two options:

1: I can go against myself and spend a lot of energy trying to appear "normal". What's that anyway?

2: Or... I can just be me! :D

And... just so you know redheads FTW!

Dont concern yourself with Team - sky fans, nobody else does.

My original post was deleted BTW.

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
sorry for the delay....

krebs303 said:
OK I give up what kind of bike is that? The bottom end looks British. the top end reminds me of a CZ. Looks like a 2 stroke single but there appears to be 2 exhaust pipes:confused: might be a shadow

Soviet Union?

Czech, Java 250, 2 stroke single, made in India... pic is somewhere in Andra Pradesh.. long ago and far away