• We're giving away a Cyclingnews water bottle! Find out more here!

the face/person behind the member

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 14, 2010
Jesus drag1958 your **** face is nice:D
Zipp303 I mean Jesus, you are just mad cos kitchen or?:D

Jul 4, 2011
:eek:
Krebs, just what I needed to see before sleeping

Craig, do you drink while sleeping and who's that lass who's dosed off in the background?

May 14, 2010
craig1985 said:
Haha, it was the flash and the fact I had been taking advantage of the open bar.
I always wondering how you Aussies manage to build your country and institutions while you are 97% of your time so drunk:D
I mean chapeau:p

Jun 22, 2009
obviously one of the mafioso members were at that engagement party, unhappy with the gesink soft thread. It happens Craig, I assume lesson learnt.

Aug 9, 2010
Love it!
krebs you're back in your casa. Now we can really get this thread rolling...everyone will take a pic of themselves. some. maybe.
fun stuff...the mind boggles

it's dark here will add one tomorrow

craig you look pleasantly content

Mar 16, 2009
rickshaw said:
motorcycles it is...

OK I give up what kind of bike is that? The bottom end looks British. the top end reminds me of a CZ. Looks like a 2 stroke single but there appears to be 2 exhaust pipes:confused: might be a shadow

Soviet Union?

Mar 13, 2009
craig1985 said:

At an engagement party in June. It was an interesting night, there was even somebody at the party who wanted to kill me.
An interesting strategy too...get completely pasted to avoid your murderer!:D

May 6, 2009
Timmy-loves-Rabo said:
obviously one of the mafioso members were at that engagement party, unhappy with the gesink soft thread. It happens Craig, I assume lesson learnt.
Well one of my flatmates is of Dutch descent (his dad)...

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS