• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

the face/person behind the member

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

Its strange how you have images in your head of how people are, and ultimately they end up being well off the mark..

Hitch is about 20 years younger than I expected, as to be fair are most people, and mewmew only has half a head :eek:

Oh, and ACF.. get a grip, nobody is that interested in your life that there is any danger from putting a photo up, or even admitting to having a name. I cant work out if its delusions of granduer or just paranoia

As for me, im probably the easiest person in the world to find out about. My facebook, twitter etc arent exactly hidden.

dim

TeamSkyFans said:
Its strange how you have images in your head of how people are, and ultimately they end up being well off the mark..

Hitch is about 20 years younger than I expected, as to be fair are most people, and mewmew only has half a head :eek:

Oh, and ACF.. get a grip, nobody is that interested in your life that there is any danger from putting a photo up, or even admitting to having a name. I cant work out if its delusions of granduer or just paranoia

As for me, im probably the easiest person in the world to find out about. My facebook, twitter etc arent exactly hidden.

dim

I will see if I can rustle up the other half of my head.
Not sure about uploading onto the forum with Picasa but will teach myself.

That is most interesting for me....my mental image of forum folks vs actual ...:)

May 6, 2009
Visit site
296358_2430996784996_1553914422_3636515_620513000_n.jpg

That's me in the white helmet, black Orbea. I had to drop back a grade when I returned to racing post broken CB as I was struggling for fitness and form (as well as the speed) of the higher grades that I usually race when I initally came back and kept getting dropped. And no, I didn't do a Levi and beat everybody up, not even close.

In saying that though, I have since moved back up to the higher grades of racing.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Everybody I've spoken to who have to Japan all say that they love it and wish to go back. I went out and some dinner with somebody from the hostel I was staying in and we had ordinary Japanese people buying us food and drink because 'we were guests in their country and they wanted us to try the local food and drink'. Which was fine, but I had to wake up early the next day and travel to Narita Airport to enjoy a seven hour flight to Malaysia and I didn't feel too pretty when I woke up the next day.

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
craig1985 said:
296358_2430996784996_1553914422_3636515_620513000_n.jpg

In saying that though, I have since moved back up to the higher grades of racing.

[Durianmode] With a vegan diet you wouldn't have had to fall back a grade! also you would be much leaner and fitter! Never will your bones break again! Go Vegan! [/Durianmode]

On a more serious note, I like the black outfit :p

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Michielveedeebee said:
[Durianmode] With a vegan diet you wouldn't have had to fall back a grade! also you would be much leaner and fitter! Never will your bones break again! Go Vegan! [/Durianmode]

On a more serious note, I like the black outfit :p

I've actually met durianrider :p

TRENDING THREADS