• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Mads Pedersen is Danish and Absolutely no other Nationality Thread

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

What Nationality is Mads Pedersen?

• Dansk

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Danish

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Dänisch

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Danés

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Danois

• Danese

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Deens

• Danska

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
Just randomly reviving this to remind everyone that he's already got his post-career job down: Bike salesman!

Though, can someone please remind me what he means about the "not hitting any more cars" bit?

Maybe he's refering to the Charlie Quarterman episode during Omloop. Anyway it seems that the brakes might actually be too good, cause the whole had a hard time getting up to speed today.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan
I think this guy should definitely be discussed more than he´s at this point. I totally can see him winning a green jersey at the TDF 2022. While WvA spending energy for Rog and Jakobsen sprinting dominance being shrinked by fighting against other top fastest men and simultaneously by getting zero points from hilly stages, Pedersen might be the man to bet your money on. His sprint is faster than WvA´s one and he, certainly, can get those important points from hilly stages.

Reactions: Sandisfan
He has yet to win on a day he is Dutch besides the pints classification at Tour du Gard.
2/2 Weds
8/3 Tues
5/4 Tues
7/4 Swedish

Now you trying him Dutch too?! :mad:

He must have seen that discussion in the "Lesser Known Races" thread, and decided he wanted to be shown with a Danish flag as much as possible!

See?

Mads Pedersen (procyclingstats.com)

Note how there's no "Swedish on Thursdays" thing?

Now you trying him Dutch too?! :mad:

He must have seen that discussion in the "Lesser Known Races" thread, and decided he wanted to be shown with a Danish flag as much as possible!

See?

Mads Pedersen (procyclingstats.com)

Note how there's no "Swedish on Thursdays" thing?
Sorry, I was hungry and not thinking straight. Dane. The weekend. which is when Paris Roubaix is too so that’s good.

PCS is slow at times ;)