• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The No Spoilers Thread (aka I'm going to watch the race later, help me out)

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

SafeBet said:
Netserk said:
I think it might help if you click on the button next to the one where you widen the player and then activates 'Buitenland'. Earlier I had the same problem, but I don't anymore and can watch the full coverage without any problems.
Dinner's on me whenever you come to Italy :)
Does that mean it helped? If it did, then there's full coverage available for all stages without any commercials for everyone through the link I posted up thread:
Netserk said:
No need to post a link for every stage, just go here (http://www.npo.nl/nos-studio-sport-wielrennen-tour-de-france-2015/POMS_S_NOS_876605) and all stages' full coverage will be there.

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Re:

Bushman said:
Can someone post a link to today's stage? The last hour or so would be perfect, less is fine as well

I know Cyclinghub are quite quick but I am too afraid to spoil it for myself by searching for it myself
just use netserk's link above, its from NOS.

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Re:

ILovecycling said:
How many km should I watch (from today's vuelta)?

For Stage 2 I would recommend starting at the end of a commercial break with 15-10km to go to get a quick recap, though you could start earlier or even right before the final climb. Depends on how much detail you're interested in. But that's just my opinion, YMMV

Re: The No Spoilers Thread (aka I'm going to watch the race

After a whole Vuelta of being off work commitments in the mornings here in Canada (ie. I've watched almost every day live), today of all days I had an exam and missed the stage. Once anyone gets a link that has more than a few minutes (I see on cyclinghub that there's a ten minute clip, but I'd like to see the last climb if possible), could you please put it up? Thanks.

Re:

Afrank said:
This youtube account has been posting videos of the full stages, I'm sure they'll have todays up at some point. 1080p and everything as well, sure puts the quality of streams in perspective. :D

Your going to want to watch from at least 50k to go to see everything.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2jzF2HP9M6xVYiC8053UQ/videos

Right, I remember this account from earlier this year, it came through in the clutch for lots of Giro stuff for me. I'll keep refreshing... I just didn't want to do a youtube search in case things came up spoilerish. I'm pretty excited for the stage, that's for sure. Thanks!

Re:

Afrank said:
This youtube account has been posting videos of the full stages, I'm sure they'll have todays up at some point. 1080p and everything as well, sure puts the quality of streams in perspective. :D

Your going to want to watch from at least 50k to go to see everything.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2jzF2HP9M6xVYiC8053UQ/videos

Thanks, I'm in the same boat as skid. Trying my damndest not to see the results anywhere. Cyclingtorrents has the last 80k up to 30k in English but they only have the full stage in Dutch right now.

Edit: as I was typing the last 30k went up at ct. No idea what happened, I'm stoked to watch this!

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Re: The No Spoilers Thread (aka I'm going to watch the race

I HAVE FOUND A GOOD CYCLING CHANNEL CALLED " BIKE " AND YOU WILL FIND ON CHANNEL 464, TRY IT

TRENDING THREADS