The No Spoilers Thread (aka I'm going to watch the race later, help me out)

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
What is the best way to watch back a Tour de France stage? I normally watch something back on youtube but there are just small summaries, dailymotion often has the last 10-15K but I might want to watch back more this weekend when the real climbing starts. Anyone has a good site for this?

Feb 23, 2014
I'm not sure where to post this and I don't want to create a new thread. Cyclingtorrents says its "invite only" and they're not allowing sign ups right now. Anyone part of cyclingtorrents? Is there a way to invite me? :)

Jun 10, 2013
Re:

Jspear said:
I'm not sure where to post this and I don't want to create a new thread. Cyclingtorrents says its "invite only" and they're not allowing sign ups right now. Anyone part of cyclingtorrents? Is there a way to invite me? :)
I'd gladly send you an invite code if I knew where to find it, or if I'm eligible to give you one at all.

Feb 23, 2014
Re: Re:

BigMac said:
Jspear said:
I'd gladly send you an invite code if I knew where to find it, or if I'm eligible to give you one at all.
Thanks for the offer! I have no clue how it works so I can't help youthere.....No worries if it ain't easy to figure out.

Any links with replays for the last hour or so? (Rio Men's road race). Can't find anything so far.... gotta be careful searching too, to keep it spoiler free. Thanks in advance to you kind souls out there!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts