• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The No Spoilers Thread (aka I'm going to watch the race later, help me out)

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
What is the best way to watch back a Tour de France stage? I normally watch something back on youtube but there are just small summaries, dailymotion often has the last 10-15K but I might want to watch back more this weekend when the real climbing starts. Anyone has a good site for this?

Re:

Jspear said:
I'm not sure where to post this and I don't want to create a new thread. Cyclingtorrents says its "invite only" and they're not allowing sign ups right now. Anyone part of cyclingtorrents? Is there a way to invite me? :)

I'd gladly send you an invite code if I knew where to find it, or if I'm eligible to give you one at all.

Re: Re:

BigMac said:
Jspear said:
I'm not sure where to post this and I don't want to create a new thread. Cyclingtorrents says its "invite only" and they're not allowing sign ups right now. Anyone part of cyclingtorrents? Is there a way to invite me? :)

I'd gladly send you an invite code if I knew where to find it, or if I'm eligible to give you one at all.

Thanks for the offer! I have no clue how it works so I can't help youthere.....No worries if it ain't easy to figure out.

TRENDING THREADS