• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The No Spoilers Thread (aka I'm going to watch the race later, help me out)

Page 14 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I don't know if I'm violating any forum rules with this question, and if so please delete my post.

Anyone knows where I can find the full coverage of Eurosport transmission of this Tour to download, for my personal archives? I can only find a portion of the stage on CyclingTorrents, full coverage only of NBC (which I want to avoid because I don't like the on screen graphs) and Teledeporte (last case scenario, that we'll do it because I can understand spanish well, but for coherence I would like to keep all my files on English and on Eurosport).

Does anyone have a link for the Worlds Men's Road Race? I can only find the last km or so. Already annoyed enough that a YT search gave me a vid with the winner's name! But at least I don't yet know how it panned out. Thanks.

Edit to add: pls disregard - I finally found one on Tiz... I wish I had waited longer before searching YT, then I wouldn't have accidentally seen the winner's name in virtually bright flashing lights, though I did wait about 12 hours, usually that's more than ample!

TRENDING THREADS