The official Egan Bernal is the new Egan Bernal thread

Page 57 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Are you being sarcastic?

Is there any moving images of the celebrations?
I am confused???
They broadcasted the whole celebration on Colombian's television. It was fantastic. He will have some issues living in Colombia now. Everyone wants to have a piece of him. He is Colombian's hero now.
He flew from Europe to Colombia and they celebrated with him in the plane. Then it was transported immediately by helicopter to Zipaquira.

I am confused???
They broadcasted the whole celebration on Colombian's television. It was fantastic. He will have some issues living in Colombia now. Everyone wants to have a piece of him. He is Colombian's hero now.
He flew from Europe to Colombia and they celebrated with him in the plane. Then it was transported immediately by helicopter to Zipaquira.
I was confused as well - as you said he only travels by plane or helicopter now and immediately add he is a humble human being, this could be seen as a contradiction, but I understand now.

Is the broadcast (or part of it) available on the internet? I've seen some ultrashort clips but can't find much else.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS