• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders The official Egan Bernal is the new Egan Bernal thread

Page 111 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
According to as.com, Ineos hasn't given a date for Bernal's return to racing. The team for Burgos will be Tao Geoghegan, Pavel Sivakov, Carlos Rodríguez, Omar Fraile, Andrey Amador, Laurens De Plus and Ben Tullet.

Reactions: Sandisfan
According to as.com, Ineos hasn't given a date for Bernal's return to racing. The team for Burgos will be Tao Geoghegan, Pavel Sivakov, Carlos Rodríguez, Omar Fraile, Andrey Amador, Laurens De Plus and Ben Tullet.

Tulett is currently riding Pologne.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan and noob
Procyclingstats took him out already.

Sounds sensible. It's a volatile race and might be dicey for a recovery even if he was just looking to get racing miles.

Reactions: Sandisfan
I will, too ;)
Oh so do I, I just anticipate a lot of talking about him on the first two stages where he won't do anything anyway :D

If true it is a good race to come back. It's reasonable competitive without being brutally hard. First two stages are rolling terrain with each about 2500m of climbing and then stage 3 should be a good W/kg test for him on Schauinsland to see where he stands.

The route of Tour of Germany is even quite inspiring. Now, we just need it to add a few more stages, make it WT and replace its dates with the godawful race that is Tour of Poland. While youre at it, just strip the WT from that race alltogether and make it a WC prep race like Tour of Britain.

Reactions: Cookster15

TRENDING THREADS