• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Olympic Individual TT 2016. Rio de Janeiro. 54,6km

Page 14 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win the Olympic gold in the men's individual time trial in Rio 2016?

• Fabian Cancellara

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • Jonathan Castroviejo

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Rohan Dennis

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Tom Dumoulin

Votes: 50 32.5%
  • Chris Froome

Votes: 33 21.4%
  • Ion Izagirre

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Vasil Kiryienka

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Tony Martin

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Nelson Oliveira

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Primoz Roglic

Votes: 9 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Re:

webvan said:
Wow, Cancellara on fire, would be nice to see him win, still remember when I first started paying attention to him at the 2007 Worlds, did he win that? Need to look it up...

EDIT - nope, make that 2006, hehe, 10 years ago !
Didn't you paid attention to him he ruined Armstrong's usual prologue win in 2004? Still at Fassa. Me remembers.

Re: Re:

MacBAir said:
webvan said:
Wow, Cancellara on fire, would be nice to see him win, still remember when I first started paying attention to him at the 2007 Worlds, did he win that? Need to look it up...

EDIT - nope, make that 2006, hehe, 10 years ago !
Didn't you paid attention to him he ruined Armstrong's usual prologue win in 2004? Still at Fassa. Me remembers.

Yeah he was a prologue guy before that, 2006 he came into his own in the ITT.

Anyway nice way to end it, his year hadn't been great, unlucky for the most part. No regrets stopping now with an olympic gold !

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: Re:

Valv.Piti said:
Kokoso said:
Valv.Piti said:
Kokoso said:
Please let i rain and get wet again, this is unfair.

Yeah Konig would probably win

Dennis is a beast and Martin is over the hill!
No way would he win.

I was being sarcastic :p
Anyway the difference between first and second groups at first split was simply huge. No way that guys from first group would go that part so much slower if not for weather.

Re:

webvan said:
Froome's peak seems far away now...doubt he'll be at the Vuelta, going to get spanked if he shows up.

TwinPeaks_openingshotcredits.jpg

TRENDING THREADS