• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Real Football Thread

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

Thomsena did you watch england vs wales? england were **** again :p

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I really feel sorry for 18 clubs in the Primera, the league is basically based on 2 matches and silly mistakes. Though, I like that Real Madrid are not playing well and Barca's defence seems wobbly.

Zama, despite all the **** that Arsenal (Steve McMahon going bonkers on ESPN asia) have offered Liverpool isn't doing all that well are they. I think Gerrard may actually destabilise the team further (the blasphemy) considering Adam is doing well, despite the red against tottenham. Also other than Adam and Suarez, their transfers since Dalglish took over haven't been flash (Henderson rubbish and Carroll overpriced can't comment on COates though)

A

Anonymous

ramjambunath said:
I really feel sorry for 18 clubs in the Primera, the league is basically based on 2 matches and silly mistakes. Though, I like that Real Madrid are not playing well and Barca's defence seems wobbly.

Zama, despite all the **** that Arsenal (Steve McMahon going bonkers on ESPN asia) have offered Liverpool isn't doing all that well are they. I think Gerrard may actually destabilise the team further (the blasphemy) considering Adam is doing well, despite the red against tottenham. Also other than Adam and Suarez, their transfers since Dalglish took over haven't been flash (Henderson rubbish and Carroll overpriced can't comment on COates though)

i dont watch espn coz i usually watch live net stream and yes liverpool aren't doing great..playing caroll makes us too one dimensional. I am not neither too convince with adams and henderson but King kenny likes them and in King Kenny i trust :D

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Amsterhammer said:
Welcome, Effe!:D That makes two of us then.

Post je soms ook op AN?

Thanks. :)

I do sometimes post on AN yes. How about you? My username's Daniel Da Cruz Carvalho there and I can get pretty worked up by Siem de Jong. What's yours?

oldborn said:
Uhh, see you against Dinamo;) 2:0 for Dinamo BTW:eek:

No offence but if we don't get 6 points out of these two games I would rather have seen us staying at home. That the best may win though!

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Der Effe said:
Thanks. :)

I do sometimes post on AN yes. How about you? My username's Daniel Da Cruz Carvalho there and I can get pretty worked up by Siem de Jong. What's yours?

No offence but if we don't get 6 points out of these two games I would rather have seen us staying at home. That the best may win though!

Doh!!:rolleyes: :D I've been Amsterhammer on the web since 1999.

I'll settle for four points from Zagreb, that'll ensure third place, which is where we should realistically finish in this group. I'd prefer a decent run in the EL instead of losing the first knock-out in the CL.

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
slim charles said:
So, Montenegro managed to get a draw against England :)
We're in playoffs, which is far far more than anyone expected. Awesome.

And Wayne Rooney, while his Dad is being investigated for running a betting scam where a player got sent-off, got senselessly sent-off.

I own carrots with more brains.

slim charles said:
So, Montenegro managed to get a draw against England :)
We're in playoffs, which is far far more than anyone expected. Awesome.

Looks like there could be some potentially "interesting" play-offs among the former Yugoslav states. Seems like Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzgovina and Montenegro could all be in the play-offs. Whats the odds they get drawn against the other 4 teams to avoid conflicts.

The other teams will probably be Turkey, Czech Republic, Rep Ireland and Denmark/Portugal.

oldborn

BANNED
May 14, 2010
Visit site
pmcg76 said:
Looks like there could be some potentially "interesting" play-offs among the former Yugoslav states. Seems like Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzgovina and Montenegro could all be in the play-offs. Whats the odds they get drawn against the other 4 teams to avoid conflicts.

The other teams will probably be Turkey, Czech Republic, Rep Ireland and Denmark/Portugal.

Well if ask me after yesterday 2:0 against Greece I doubt we will win any game from now on. It is catastrophy, who else get 2 goals from Greece.:D Maybe we will play against Serbia but without away supporters it is too risky:D I remember last time we play against Serbia in Belgrade, power went off and some tear gas were throwen:D

TRENDING THREADS