• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Seinfeld thread

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

ravens

BANNED
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
luckyboy said:
I'd say Kramer for the main character and Frank Costanza for the minor character. Jerry Stiller is the best thing about King of Queens as well. Apart from Leah Remini (not for her jokes :p )..

You must not have seen her near the end of that show's run.

ravens

BANNED
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
The Wizard

Old Man: "It's overtipping. I just left five bucks for a BLT."
Morty: "This isn't a Wizard, it's a Willard."
Jerry: "A Willard? Saccamano, Sr. screwed me!"
Old Man #2: "Mine doesn't have a seven!"
Old Man #3: "I'm ruined!"

ravens

BANNED
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
the tip calculator

Helen: "Yay! Jerry got it open."
Morty: "The service was slow. And God forbid they should refill the water.
How does 12.4% sound?"
Jerry, looking at the Wizard: "Well, your tip is four dollars and thirty-six
point six six six six cents."
Morty: "We'll round down."

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Art Vandalay / Vandalay Industries - George sitting on the toilet running out with his pants down as he misses the call from the employment office.

Kramer and the The Bro /Manzier...

NEWMAN: You wanna know what happened to Kramer? I'll tell you what happened to Kramer. He was ticked off. About the keys. Yeah, that's right - about the keys. Thought he got a bad rap.

JERRY: Bad rap?

NEWMAN: Yeah. From you.

JERRY: Me?

NEWMAN: You heard me. So he packed it up and split for the coast. La-La Land. L.A.

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
- "Costanza's in the building; he's got my calzone and he's not in my office!"

- "George, how is the project coming along?" "The Project?! Oh, the project is great!"

- "This isn't the way to the store. This is the way to the vet."

TRENDING THREADS