• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Yates (AKA the TUE Brothers)

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 7, 2017
Visit site
Hey objectively TdM could easily reel SY (or is it AY?!) from here yes?

But the closed mouth smiling attacks remind me of JTL bossing the WT guys up the ToB climbs while doing the closed mouth smiling thing

Brit Don't Dope of course (praise the Lord!) but this fella has found a new level without apparently trying

Might hafta scratch my sceptical chin for a bit though. And the eyebrows might start twitching. Sorry!

But fundamentally, people. Move along now! Nothing to see here!

The Hitch said:
hrotha said:
memyselfandI said:
Froome goes out Yates comes in. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.. :rolleyes:
Ha, up to September 2011, Froome would have killed to have half the palmares and pedigree of any of the Yates brothers. Then he would've fed the victim to his snake.
One of my problems with Froome was that he didnt kill his victims before feeding them to snakes.

I do find it bizarre that people have a go at Froome for feeding prey to his snakes as a kid. People keeping snakes and other reptiles often do this. I guess everyone here is a vegan :D

bigcog said:
The Hitch said:
hrotha said:
memyselfandI said:
Froome goes out Yates comes in. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.. :rolleyes:
Ha, up to September 2011, Froome would have killed to have half the palmares and pedigree of any of the Yates brothers. Then he would've fed the victim to his snake.
One of my problems with Froome was that he didnt kill his victims before feeding them to snakes.

I do find it bizarre that people have a go at Froome for feeding prey to his snakes as a kid. People keeping snakes and other reptiles often do this. I guess everyone here is a dyed in the wool vegan :D

Personally I just don't like snakes (scared of them) and do not understand why anyone would keep one as a pet. However, if someone does, well they are going to feed them live prey.

bigcog said:
The Hitch said:
hrotha said:
memyselfandI said:

I do find it bizarre that people have a go at Froome for feeding prey to his snakes as a kid. People keeping snakes and other reptiles often do this. I guess everyone here is a vegan :D
The vilification has more to do with it being the apparent taking of class pets or other kids' pets (I forget the details now) and feeding them to his snake.

The Hitch said:
hrotha said:
memyselfandI said:
To be fair, I don't think Froome's snake could swallow any Clinic forumer whole and alive.

Libertine Seguros said:
bigcog said:
The Hitch said:
hrotha said:
memyselfandI said:

The vilification has more to do with it being the apparent taking of class pets or other kids' pets (I forget the details now) and feeding them to his snake.

Didn't know about that. However, that IS a major problem.

bigcog said:
The Hitch said:
hrotha said:
memyselfandI said:

Probably just me.. :)

Mar 7, 2017
Visit site
hrotha said:
The Hitch said:
hrotha said:
memyselfandI said:
To be fair, I don't think Froome's snake could swallow any Clinic forumer whole and alive.

:lol: :lol:

Don't want to worry you but Michelle used part of the Giro sign on fee to buy a 20 foot boa constrictor :eek: :eek:

veganrob said:
bigcog said:
The Hitch said:
hrotha said:
memyselfandI said:

Probably just me.. :)

I'm vegan as well

LOL on the CN live feed. On one hand they've said the chase is poorly organized, on the other "Yates is simply on another level to his rivals". Hard to look organized when someone just keeps pulling away. When you get the "other level compared to rivals" comments by the race commentators, that's generally not a good thing!

TRENDING THREADS