• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Thread planning

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Following the Vuelta riders like Haig, Mäder and Storer probably deserve to have their own threads, especially since Eiking and Vine both got them during the race. For now it might be alright for Champoussin only to be mentioned in title of someone else's thread, though he actually has achieved something greater than that guy now.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Following the Vuelta riders like Haig, Mäder and Storer probably deserve to have their own threads, especially since Eiking and Vine both got them during the race. For now it might be alright for Champoussin only to be mentioned in title of someone else's thread, though he actually has achieved something greater than that guy now.

Now only Mäder and Storer the Destroyer don't have one.

I had an idea of making a combined thread for Mäder and Masnada given their first names, and because they both got their maiden pro victories in the 2016 Tour of Hainan, but I'm not sure it will make much sense in the long run.

Is anyone planning to create the thread for the Tour de Slovaquie? The startlist consists of several interesting riders, such as Sagan, Hodeg, Froome or Bol, and all stages should be also broadcasted on Eurosport. It takes place from tomorrow.

Is anyone planning to create the thread for the Tour de Slovaquie? The startlist consists of several interesting riders, such as Sagan, Hodeg, Froome or Bol, and all stages should be also broadcasted on Eurosport. It takes place from tomorrow.

Oh, don't get me started!
Honestly, I thought the race does not really deserve its own thread and I'd only make it for Hodeg... but if you or someone else wants it too, I wouldn't mind if you made one... :innocent:

You´re probably right. The thread about lesser known races should cover it quite properly.:sweatsmile:

If you want to, you shouldn't let BlueRoads stop you!
I don't think many posters know that much about the race and the course, but if you do, I think people would appreciate it if you made a thread.

I mean there was a thread for Coppi e Bartali, which is also a 2.1 race, but that wasn't even broadcasted.

TRENDING THREADS