• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Three Days of De Panne

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Papparrazzi said:
Anyone know what time the TT starts .... or more importantly, what time it finishes?
The TT started at 14:30 (CET) - I don't know what time zone you are in but that was approx 50 minutes ago.

Here is the startlist for the TT. Last rider goes at 16:28 (CET), approx an hour from now.

Last 10 riders to depart.

16:19 ROULSTON Hayden THR NZL
16:20 QUINZIATO Manuel LIQ ITA
16:21 TRUSSOV Nicolay KAT RUS
16:22 LORENZETTO Mirco LAM ITA
16:23 MOURIS Jens VAC NED
16:24 TURGOT Sébastien BTL FRA
16:25 MILLAR David GRM GBR
16:26 AMORISON Frédéric LAN BEL
16:27 GRIVKO Andry AST UKR
16:28 PAOLINI Luca ASA ITA

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
thanks for that. and looks like our Flemish commentators are back.

Raulston may do something here, but Millar should take this though hopefully not sure about Grivko.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
ak-zaaf said:
Grivko only lost 5 seconds to Millar in the PN prologue. I hope he wins this.

i hope so too but it's a tall order. millar has improved against the clock since then whilst gryvko was carrying bottles.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Devolder loses 25 seconds to Tuft. He said he was going to go for a good result.
Boonen is gonna have to do it alone on sunday.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Grivko also on the road now. Should be interesting.

Westra beating Tuft's intermediate time with 15 seconds! Hope he doesn't collapse.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Millar puts 4 seconds in to Westra at the first check.

Grivko is going to have to put in a really spectacular ride to win.

[edit] Millar already up one place at the first timecheck, Amorison is more than 20 seconds down.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Mellow Velo said:
It's Millar time.........or so it seems.

Ya - hard to see it going any other way. Actually, I'm happy for the guy, he has shown some solid form lately.

As for Devolder - not the sort of form to be a serious contender for Flanders.

TRENDING THREADS