• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Time Landa Will Lose To Nibali In The FIrst Two ITTs

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

How much time will Landa lose to Nibali in the first two ITTs of this year's Giro d'Italia?

• He will gain time

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Less than 30''

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Between 30'' and 1'

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Between 1' and 1'30''

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Between 1'30'' and 2'

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Between 2' and 2'30''

Votes: 23 27.7%
  • Between 2'30'' and 3'

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • Between 3' and 3'30''

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Between 3'30'' and 4'

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • More than 4'

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Re:

therealthing said:
Nibali is equal Landa now. And people thought Landa would lose minutes...

It was legitimate reasoning based on previous evidence. Who can expect Landa to become Ullrich in space of few months.

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Again go back and see what people wrote he would loose is as epic everytime :p

That some people never learns anything baffles me, and the point that after all their predictions they never seems to get the ponit :D :D

Re:

blackmamba said:

That some people never learns anything baffles me, and the point that after all their predictions they never seems to get the ponit :D :D

Landa had shown nothing, nothing in a TT before today. There is nothing wrong with those who said that Landa would lose time.

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: Re:

Brullnux said:
blackmamba said:

Landa had shown nothing, nothing in a TT before today. There is nothing wrong with those who said that Landa would lose time.
Losing time and loosing 4+ minutes is a big difference are we gonne discuss that aswell now? :eek:

Not that im surprised or anything I know how they think on other things aswell and its completely not logical by any measure at all, what baffles me tho is that they never seems to get the point:D

blackmamba said:
Brullnux said:
blackmamba said:

Losing time and loosing 4+ minutes is a big difference are we gonne discuss that aswell now? :eek:

Given his past record in TTs, even 4+ minutes was not an unreasonable prediction.

If you predict that Greipel will win the 2nd summit finish of this year's Giro, you'd be stupid to do so given his past record, even if he ultimately does end up winning it

Gigs_98 said:
MVXDd7a.png
blackmamba said:

May 26, 2015
Visit site

PremierAndrew said:
blackmamba said:
Brullnux said:
blackmamba said:

Given his past record in TTs, even 4+ minutes was not an unreasonable prediction.

If you predict that Greipel will win the 2nd summit finish of this year's Giro, you'd be stupid to do so given his past record, even if he ultimately does end up winning it

Its not stupid at all it just shows yet again that you have no clue what your talking about. Not that thats any news but still as funny everytime its proven wrong and people never seems to get the point and is as suprised every time hahah :D

blackmamba said:
PremierAndrew said:
blackmamba said:
Brullnux said:
blackmamba said:

Its not stupid at all it just shows yet again that you have no clue what your talking about. Not that thats any news but still as funny everytime its proven wrong and people never seems to get the point and is as suprised every time hahah :D

Damn, I wish I knew as much about cycling as you

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Its just the case of the usual guys make as little sense as usual and me trying to point it out to them.

Muted now Ive had to much fun with you already and cba to watch the next thing you think will happen bye have a nice day, its not my job to tutor you :p

@blackmamba:
My problem isnt that people point out that they did a right prediction, but its just completely unnecessary to say that everyone else is completely stupid and knows nothing about cycling. You are behaving like a child who boasts about having a better grade on a test than his classmates and afterwards tells everyone how easy the test was. I guarantee you that if Landa would have lost 2-3 minutes nobody would have made fun of you.

Gigs_98 said:
@blackmamba:
My problem isnt that people point out that they did a right prediction, but its just completely unnecessary to say that everyone else is completely stupid and knows nothing about cycling. You are behaving like a child who boasts about having a better grade on a test than his classmates and afterwards tells everyone how easy the test was. I guarantee you that if Landa would have lost 2-3 minutes nobody would have made fun of you.

Its who he is. Did the same on the first ITT, ridiculing all us newbies to the sport who don't have any clue what we are talking about.....

Would really like that someone other than us told him that it would me admirable if he changed his behaviour, I think people also will get surprised by just how much trash he posts in the Contador-thread

Re:

TMP402 said:
Less than 30'' - No votes

Ouch. Even five said Landa would gain time.
Yep 83 votes and no one got it right. And still time and time again I read about a myriad of things in this forum that everything is obvious an that everyone should have seen everything coming. Time and cognitive dissonance, invictus ad infinitum.

TRENDING THREADS