• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tirreno-Adriatico 2019, March 13-19

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

70kmph said:
Accidents happen...
Clipboard2.jpg

Poor Maijka his week ruined by this.
Giuria should give him same time as his team

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
Re: Re:

Cinemaniak said:
Jancouver said:
Was that Vakoc the first DQS rider through the finish line?
Not very important is it? Sky, Sunweb, Jumbo and maybe Bahrain Merida are going to beat this time.

Not important in the matter of this race results but I was more interested in his comeback progress ... :cool:

Jancouver said:
Cinemaniak said:
Jancouver said:
Not very important is it? Sky, Sunweb, Jumbo and maybe Bahrain Merida are going to beat this time.

Not important in the matter of this race results but I was more interested in his comeback progress ... :cool:

It was Asgreen. But Vakoc did finish in the front five. So his first CQ points could be incoming :)

Jancouver said:
Cinemaniak said:
Jancouver said:

Vakoc is not even on the QS startlist for Tirreno as i've seen

tobydawq said:
Jancouver said:
Cinemaniak said:
Jancouver said:

It was Asgreen. But Vakoc did finish in the front five. So his first CQ points could be incoming :)
Vakoc is sitting at home sipping tea..

tobydawq said:
Jancouver said:
Cinemaniak said:
Jancouver said:

He had 5 for finishing Strade

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site

repre said:
Jancouver said:
Cinemaniak said:
Jancouver said:

Vakoc is not even on the QS startlist for Tirreno as i've seen

Good to know. For some reason, I thought he was doing this race ... I think the last time I checked he was listed there

Re:

Lequack said:
Jumbo absolutely smash the Quickstep time, they were 9 seconds down @ half distance. That's some good pacing, unless there is now a stronger tailwind (but also would be a stronger headwind).

Perhaps the wind increased exactly when they passed the midway point.

Annoyingly big gap. The race seems decided already. Sunweb need to post a good time.

TRENDING THREADS