• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

TOC stage 2: Davis - Santa Rosa, 176.2 km

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

good to see that last years coverage problems wasnt a one off..

maybe its a blessing in disguise..

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
It's loading super slowly for some reason, just leave it for ten minutes and the video will start up. If you want to watch yesterday's stage again, that is.

Any word on whether there will be any live pictures at any point?

Ohhh, Amgen Tour of California... We hardly knew ye.

I have to say, this is some delicious schadenfreude. All that hype, and then this... Egg all over their faces. I wanted to be nice and actually watch their product before I completely slammed them.... And now I can.

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Jamsque said:
Any word on whether there will be any live pictures at any point?
Apparently there will be no broadcast between the two KOMs because of bad weather, according to some admin guy on the tracker chatroom thing.

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Damn you Jens, 200 watts at 120 BPM, that's like my resting heart rate, when I'm putting out 200 watts I'm at like 175BPM lol... I guess that's why I'm not on Saxo Bank :(

A

Anonymous

gotta say though, todays stage is just as interesting as yesterdays..

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Via the VN tracker......looks torrential...or not....

xndv02.jpg

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
/\ /\ /\ /\

Ow, my tables!

TeamSkyFans said:
gotta say though, todays stage is just as interesting as yesterdays..

Well, if the riders felt like actually racing it had the potential to be interesting, but with the weather being what it is I don't think they do.

A

Anonymous

im just replying to try and start a new page without that huge picture.

please dont post pictures that big, it messes up screens, especially mobiles :D

A

Anonymous

hfer07 said:
can anybody kindly tell us WTF is going on with the live broadcasting at all? :mad:I though we're dealing with "a Grand tour" organization(according to Stapleton, Phil & Paul)

its raining, and when it rains in california they ground all flights or something so none of the tv relay planes can get in the air, so no pictures..

this happened a lot last year..

TeamSkyFans said:
its raining, and when it rains in california they ground all flights or something so none of the tv relay planes can get in the air, so no pictures..

this happened a lot last year..

They definitely don't ground all planes. I don't know what their story is, but it's not affecting ANYTHING here in the North Bay. This barely qualifies as rain.

A

Anonymous

krebs303 said:
Live Video for the last 30 mi: Tour of California now online and tv (after a rain delay): http://bit.ly/7P7ccL #atoc
from steephill.tv but still repeat here

@PaulSherwen Ouch- looks like the plane isn't up yet- cant beat live
TV!!
2 minutes ago via web

A

Anonymous

Publicus said:
Same here. Don't know what feed Steephill is referencing.... Wait, no feed now. Not even a repeat, maybe that means live video will start soon.

i think steve may have pre-emtped and assumed the reports of the tv only being missing between the two hills was accurate..

there is an irony that while the toc have no pictures eurosport are replacing todays stage in the giro featuring an absolute deluge

A

Anonymous

auscyclefan94 said:
Sherwen has told aussie tv that live feeds are imminent

well he said pictures in 10-20 minutes and then ten minutes later admitted the plane hadnt actually left the ground.. :D

TeamSkyFans said:
i think steve may have pre-emtped and assumed the reports of the tv only being missing between the two hills was accurate..

there is an irony that while the toc have no pictures eurosport are replacing todays stage in the giro featuring an absolute deluge

Karma can be a beautiful thing.

TRENDING THREADS