Teams & Riders Tom Dumoulin discussion thread

Page 180 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Nice return to competitive pro cycling.

P.S. Dumoulin, van Aert, Dennis, Roglič ... Just ban the TTT.
I think that kind of already happened.

But actually Ineos and DQS could still come close: Ganna, Thomas, Porte, Castroviejo...; Cavagna, Evenepoel, Asgreen, Almeida... - it would be unfair to the other teams, but these three teams against each other in a ttt would actually be cool. Well, Groupama might actually have a word as well, with Küng, Thomas, Scotson, Armirail. I suppose Jumbo would be considered the best, but I guess the result would depend on the day. And don't forget EF... thinking about it... it would be quite an open race!

Reactions: CyclistAbi
I think that kind of already happened.

But actually Ineos and DQS could still come close: Ganna, Thomas, Porte, Castroviejo...; Cavagna, Evenepoel, Asgreen, Almeida... - it would be unfair to the other teams, but these three teams against each other in a ttt would actually be cool. Well, Groupama might actually have a word as well, with Küng, Thomas, Scotson, Armirail. I suppose Jumbo would be considered the best, but I guess the result would depend on the day. And don't forget EF... thinking about it... it would be quite an open race!
DQT and IGT could make it interesting. You're also forgetting Lampaert and Cerny. But TJV also still has van Emden and Martin, even Bouwman is a good TTer.

Reactions: CyclistAbi

He's just back from a 2nd altitude camp in Livigno. Form is good. Numbers are good, but top form you only find during the race. He's starting to miss the Tour now they're in the mountains.

Seems he really fell back in love with bike racing again. Olympic result won't affect his decision about what he's gonna do after.

ASK THE COMMUNITY