• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France 2018 Rumours

Page 20 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
DMRrPouX0AAdxIT.jpg

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
TheYouyou7 said:
Once again the Pyrenees have been sacrified... that stage to Laruns makes me want to cry...
What ??? it's a great final stage, a lot better than an MTF. Aspin-Tourmalet-Bordères-Aubisque is pretty nasty and open, and the distance is interesting too. It's not the worse stage by far.

I think the route looks pretty good, will be interesting to see how it is raced.

Could the first couple of stages be echelon stages?

Stage 9 on the cobbles will be fun as always seeing the lightweight climbers, fingers crossed for rain!!!! SO happy they put a decent length of cobbles in, rather than the ridiculous rumoured 3,2km

a 65km stage? I have no idea how this will be raced, could be absolute carnage, the whole stage is either going up or down, could be great or utter snooze

I feel the mountain stages look good this year and probably a good balance between 2016 & 2017

Re: Re:

Ruby United said:
rei_da_montanha said:
LaFlorecita said:
Stage 5 to Quimper looks cool

I think Froome is taking notes or he's on his phone blocking people on twitter

Berto looks unsure

eta:
DMVXCMWWsAA4Kfy

No! Froome is looking to his Powermeter. That guy is sick!

He need rehab.

He's working out exactly what time he will finish the Tour in.

I think Quintana's facial expression is more interesting. Doesn't seem happy

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Re: Re:

Red Rick said:
Ruby United said:
rei_da_montanha said:
LaFlorecita said:
Stage 5 to Quimper looks cool

I think Froome is taking notes or he's on his phone blocking people on twitter

Berto looks unsure

eta:
DMVXCMWWsAA4Kfy

No! Froome is looking to his Powermeter. That guy is sick!

He need rehab.

He's working out exactly what time he will finish the Tour in.

I think Quintana's facial expression is more interesting. Doesn't seem happy
oh now people in this forum can also enter in the mind of Others , fantastic , to me i cannot understand what quintana is thinking