• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France 2019 stage 18: Embrun > Valloire 208 km

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Finally - this year rides seem willing to invest for the glory of winning. I hope they all will stop racing for 2-3-4 or 5 place.

Fantastic racing by Movistar - at least they are trying to go for the win and I have the outmost respect for that!

I hope Pinot is on it and ready to try for the victory. He will be a big hero in France if he suceeds.

Re:

Martinstranger said:
Finally - this year rides seem willing to invest for the glory of winning. I hope they all will stop racing for 2-3-4 or 5 place.

Fantastic racing by Movistar - at least they are trying to go for the win and I have the outmost respect for that!

I hope Pinot is on it and ready to try for the victory. He will be a big hero in France if he suceeds.

So would Alaphilippe.

bigcog said:
wheresmybrakes said:
I'm a little confused (which doesn't take much nowadays). So Rowe and Martin got chucked out the Tour but they can appeal (which they already have). The appeal system times out a 11am. All the riders are now riding through the neutral zone prior to the start. Would the 2 riders start the race until timed out of the appeal and then climb off if unsuccessfull or would they have already been told that before the race start. Be funny if the appeal was successful and they had an hour to make up during the race. :lol: Seems odd that the appeal time finishes after start time.

They're 1 hour ahead in France if you are in UK.

Of course they are, I'll blame my stupidity on the heat. Cheers. :D

TRENDING THREADS