• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France 2020 | Stage 9 (Pau - Laruns, 153 km)

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Then why do you find it "pathetic", that a guy who suffered a big defeat yesterday, goes on the attack today? :rolleyes:
So you didn't even know the reasoning behind my post, but somehow, someway, you have jumped to conclusions and roll eye posts? Weird, to say the least. What I find pathetic is that Pinot, according to Pinot, couldn't put any force on the pedals due to a messed up back, which they have had to work on every day for 3 hours. Ok, that sounds like a fair explanation. Fast forward to not even 24 hours later and somehow he is reborn, attacking, dancing on the pedals. How is that possible? Was it magic, was it some natural force?

I think I know why: the mental blockade. We've seen it before, and we'll probably see it again, be it this or next year. Roglic gives up in the Dauphine, and Pinot is the man to beat, looking to be in the best shape and being in the best position GC wise. All of a sudden he's getting dropped left, right and center. Race is out of reach and Pinot looks amazing once more. So yes, I find that pathetic.

So you didn't even know the reasoning behind my post, but somehow, someway, you have jumped to conclusions and roll eye posts? Weird, to say the least. What I find pathetic is that Pinot, according to Pinot, couldn't put any force on the pedals due to a messed up back, which they have had to work on every day for 3 hours. Ok, that sounds like a fair explanation. Fast forward to not even 24 hours later and somehow he is reborn, attacking, dancing on the pedals. How is that possible? Was it magic, was it some natural force? I think I know why: the mental blockade. We've seen it before, and we'll probably see it again, be it this or next year. Roglic gives up in the Dauphine, and Pinot is the man to beat, looking to be in the best shape and being in the best position GC wise. All of a sudden he's getting dropped left, right and center. Race is out of reach and Pinot looks amazing once more. So yes, I find that pathetic.

It's pretty difficult to know the reasoning behind your post, when you don't write the reasoning behind your post.........

I do find it interesting though, that what you (apparently) find pathetic, is all stuff you have made up yourself, without a shred of actual knowledge or evidence...... so yeah, eye roll incoming:

:rolleyes:

TRENDING THREADS