• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France Tour de France 2021, Stage 8: Oyonnax – Le Grand-Bornand, 150.8 km

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
It’s really impossible to tell. There is one ED rider in the main group and one was just in an attack. It’s form combo of either Powless, Higuita, and Uran I assume. One of them is out the back but I’m not sure which one. The announcer said reports were that Uran had been out but I don’t know if it’s true

Reactions: Sandisfan
Especially because they moaned that it would be a bad example with less racing, as if holding back in Dauphiné is more racing than doing the Vuelta afterwards.
Yeah, it's not like he raced a lot during the spring...
I think the team handled his schedule really well this year, he started a bit later after a hard season at a high level that ended later than usual and had a break so that he wouldn't fade in the Tour. Roglic is always in great shape in his first race after a break, so that approach made sense.

TRENDING THREADS