• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France Tour de France 2022: Stage 1 (Copenhagen – Copenhagen, 13.2k/ITT)

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
If the weather stayed fine, I think out by the section around Kastellet would be nice. With rain though, I'd probably stay in a more covered area so anywhere around Indre By should be ok. That area around Borsen and Knippelsbro is pretty enough, or else by Nyhavn (I'd imagine this area will be packed).
Thanks! I've been looking forward to this since there were whispers about the possibility. Going to watch all three stages

Reactions: Sandisfan
In normal circumstances Ganna would be the clear favourite, but the rain and the bends might be an advantage to Van Aert. The two Slovenians also have a chance, but they won't take risks in the bends. I would be surprised if one of these four didn't win.
Bissegger has to be part of the discussion as well. Perhaps the best technical rider of them all. On the other hand, I would be surprised if Pogacar or Roglic won.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS