• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France Tour de France 2022: Stage 20 (Lacapelle-Marival – Rocamadour, 40.7k/ITT)

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Shouldn't Filippo Ganna be winning this one?

I feel he's done nothing whilst WvA has been racing hard every single stage, so logic says the world champion take this one. But logic isn't really a thing in this TdF so who knows.

Yes, this has Filippo Ganna written all over it. He had puncture on the first TT and lost by only 10 seconds. The World TT Champion is locked in and ready to launch.

I feel like Pog and Vingegaard are both flying right now. Pog to take 40 seconds, both end up in top 4.
  1. WVA
  2. Pogačar
  3. Ganna
  4. Vingegaard
  5. Küng
That will probably be the top five with maybe a a few order reversals. Surely Ganna will love this course while Quintana, Meintjes etc will hate it. Also a great course for Kung. Thomas should be top 7 or so. Would not surprise me at all if Vingegaard wins it. His form has looked even better in the second half of the race. Hope its not too hot for them.

Laporte won a stage and lost V five seconds. Wout lost V only 4 seconds.

The sponsors must be furious that the Frenchman Laporte didn't stay back and protect the yellow jersey. What right does he have to splash their name brand on every French newspaper in the country? Does Laporte not understand that Johan Bruyneel would have sent him home for doing that? That Jumbo Jumbo dinner table must have been horribly awkward.

TRENDING THREADS