• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France Tour de France 2022: Stage 21 (Paris La Défense Arena – Paris Champs-Élysées, 115.6k)

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
EiSnA85WkAAmSff.jpeg

PGCxBhggtb7RoszaJs9Xhd-970-80.jpg.webp

Must admit I during the past +35 years haven't been that much at the back wheel of the Tour.
It just strikes me right now reading this OP that 'the ring is closed' in relation to the Danish theme.
First Le Grand Depart three weeks ago.
Now saying good bye along "La Grande Arche"
- Arche de la Défence - designed by Danish architect von Spreckelsen.

Haven't glanced the weather forecasts, just hoping for nice photo opportunities for the heli photographers at stage start - previous editions with beautiful photo shoots as seen from Champs Elysées through Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile to Arche de la Défence, now hoping for nice shots the opposite direction :hearteyes:

Must admit I during the past +35 years haven't been that much at the back wheel of the Tour.
It just strikes me right now reading this OP that 'the ring is closed' in relation to the Danish theme.
First Le Grand Depart three weeks ago.
Now saying good bye along "La Grande Arche"
- Arche de la Défence - designed by Danish architect von Spreckelsen.

It's basically been Tour de Danmark! :hearteyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS