• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France Tour de France 2022: Stage 3 (Vejle – Sønderborg, 182k)

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I have to reuse the image from yesterday

FWsF0K9X0AEcyAg

Did anyone get caught out in the crash? Roglic, Thomas (and most of Ineos), Mas, Nairo, all finished in the first group. I didn’t see Jonas or Tadej but we would’ve heard if they were caught out. Didn’t see OConnor, Gaudu, Pinot etc finish but they may have all been there.

edit> According to Red Rick, Jonas was in 2nd group

Did anyone get caught out in the crash? Roglic, Thomas (and most of Ineos), Mas, Nairo, all finished in the first group. I didn’t see Jonas or Tadej but we would’ve heard if they were caught out. Didn’t see OConnor, Gaudu, Pinot etc finish but they may have all been there.
Pogacar was in the first group. Someone mentioned that Vingegaard lost 50 seconds, but I haven't seen that anywhere else.

edit> According to Red Rick, Jonas was in 2nd group
Uran got caught out, I think.

TRENDING THREADS