• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France Tour de France 2022: Stage 3 (Vejle – Sønderborg, 182k)

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
GC only standings

FWwREE0XoAErELm

Because Adrien Petit decided he had to overtake some people before the corner, which he then overshot.

They just interviewed Morkov. He said he should have looked behind to make sure Fabio was there, but I think he's being generous. Morkov was in front, and Fabio should have kept his wheel.

I'm not a fan of Cavendish, but I guarantee you Cavendish would not have lost Morkov's wheel.

I was in Vejle today, and I gotta say that I've never seen anything like it. People everywhere, people having a party everywhere. The atmosphere was nothing less than amazing. For most people watching this at home, it was probably a very dull stage but being there in person made it incredible.

Yeah, the Danish (I am not Danish) are great hosts - amiable, peaceful, fair, and passionate people.

Very happy for Cort that he experienced certainly one of the greatest weekends of his life. He‘s so strong.

Yeah, the Danish (I am not Danish) are great hosts - amiable, peaceful, fair, and passionate people.

Very happy for Cort that he experienced certainly one of the greatest weekends of his life. He‘s so strong.
Yeah for sure! I think he was happy to just ride alone in the front most of the day. Everyone was chanting "Magnus, Magnus" 20 minutes before he passed by - must have been an unforgetable experience for him. He's a Danish national hero now for sure :)

They just interviewed Morkov. He said he should have looked behind to make sure Fabio was there, but I think he's being generous. Morkov was in front, and Fabio should have kept his wheel.

I'm not a fan of Cavendish, but I guarantee you Cavendish would not have lost Morkov's wheel.
Why bother quoting me if you don't intend to respond to the point at all? Anyway, statements like the above are pure speculation and entirely pointless.

Might as well say that Cav would not have won the way Jakobsen did yesterday. Guaranteed!

Reactions: Sandisfan
From the expression on Sagan's face, it seemed to me that he was not happy when he was pointing the finger at WVA, but after a few moments, he thought: This is the business we have chosen. And so offered congratulations.
I thought the pat on the back was not meant to be overly friendly, more like "I was here at your side and you were squeezing me, next time you know you give me some space".

Feeling sorry for Sagan as idiot WVA not keeping his line, hopefully DE's DS challenges that to the comms. Not necessarily meaning Peto was a winning horse but the rules are them rules.

DG very humble at the interview. Was not actually jumping high from joy. I kinda see what it can be inside young man, when he's a truly fearsome warrior, then again not planning to kill anyone in his game, but somehow almost managed to get into that situation. And took all the hate this sport can give you, inside his head for a moment.
The only idiot is Sagan. Almost every sprint involved in incidents. Yesterday too. It is an unwritten law that whoever leads the way can choose his own line. As long as he doesn't ride anyone into the barriers. Sagan never got past the rear wheel of Van Aert. Which also left just enough space. The jury knows more about it than you do.

TRENDING THREADS