• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de La Provence 2020 (2.Pro) - February 13-16

tour-cycliste-international-la-provence.png

5th Tour de La Provence:
13/2: Stage 1 - Châteaurenard › Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer (149,5 km)
14/2: Stage 2 - Aubagne › La Ciotat (174,9 km)
15/2: Stage 3 - Istres › Mont Ventoux/Chalet Reynard (140,2 km)
16/2: Stage 4 - Avignon › Aix-en-Provence (170,5 km)

Nice enough race to deserve a thread on its own. Only the first stage is flat, and we get (a part of) the mytical Ventoux on Saturday! Comeback race of Pinot, Pozzovivo and Oomen after (horrible) injuries, first UCI-race of Quintana in Arkea's colours and Masnada with CCC. Also there: Lutsenko, Sivakov, Vanmarcke, Nizzolo, Gaudu, Barguil, Hirschi, Dunbar ...

I might pimp this post later on, I'm at work right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rollthedice
Considering the sprinting field is not stellar here, I hoped for more from Cort after his Etoile de Besseges performances.
He wasn't in position to sprint today. You had to be in the front before the last turn to contest this sprint. He wasn't and didn't even bother to sprint being in the 7-8th position. Lack of preparation or support from teammates cost him good place today.

TRENDING THREADS