• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de La Provence 2020 (2.Pro) - February 13-16

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
:rolleyes: So stupid.

112135c4-4e80-11ea-b781-578020625b78_web_scale_0.3134796_0.3134796__.jpg

My heart leapt into my throat at that moment. Just nuts. What was the race last year where some crossing guard let some folks cross during a TTT and there was a crash?

Great performance by Vlasov to sustain that attack. Let's see how he fares tomorrow, it should suit him.

Bagioli great as well, this shorter climbs are tailor made for him. And also a fantastic start to the season for Paret-Peintre. He had a solid year last year and seems to have taken another step. Good job by the AG2R development system.

Exactly right about Pozzovivo. For a moment I thought he was visualising those horrible injuries with a weird position and racing style, but then I remembered he kinda always had this.

Nice performances by World Tour newbies Vlasov and Bagioli. Astana looking very strong, Lutsenko was having a picnic.

Reactions: RedheadDane
Quickstep and their neo pros, a never ending success story. Granted, they get some of the most talented riders every year (money and prestige to sign for them) but they also get them to deliver again and again. Bagioli seems next in line.

TRENDING THREADS