• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de Suisse 2021 (June 6-13)

Page 39 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
In some countries c-sections are very normal and don't require a medical recommendation at all.

About the race: I hope Schachmann can do a good time here, of course, but I also hope for Carapaz.

Not saying it's abnormal dude, just saying that C-sections are USUALLY only used, when there are issues with giving birth the normal way.

Most doctors would view it as unethical to perform a c-section, solely for the sake of scheduling issues.

Usually there has to be a medical reason.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Not saying it's abnormal dude, just saying that C-sections are USUALLY only used, when there are issues with giving birth the normal way.

Most doctors would view it as unethical to perform a c-section, solely for the sake of scheduling issues.

I don't know about France, but in Spain for instance I think the majority of women do get one, due to ... ehm... "aesthetic" reasons.

Well, it's just a matter of looking at the tv-screen and you'll see lots of examples of riders doing 300 watts or having a cadence of 90 despite not pedalling; or examples of riders having different average speed for a climb despite riding up together etc. But sure, let's just leave it be :cool:

How about you read up on how Velon does watt tracking, and THEN form an opinion on how precise it is, rather than just guessing? ;)

Reactions: Sandisfan

It can also be the case that a child is past term, in which case the doctors will schedule a time for the mother to have labour induced.

TRENDING THREADS