• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour Down Stage 4:

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
El Imbatido said:
Saw the highlights tonight and saw the last couple of kms and it looked like Graeme Brown was using a fair bit of argy bargy to get the wheel of McEwen in the sprint. To me it looked over the top from Brown and in the end he eventually forced the rider out of there who was already on McEwen's wheel. But for the life of me i can't remember who he was basically elbowing out. Even Paul Sherwen pulled his lips off Armstrong's arse for a second to say a few words about it.

I'm not just saying this cos i think Brown is a douche and a danger at times to those around him, IMO i thought it was excessive and unneeded.

He's done it twice so far in this race. he's a dangerous risk to others!