• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour Down Under - Stage 2: Taliem Bend - Mannum, 146km

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 27, 2010
Visit site
Ferminal said:
Peiper just said that they plan to have it Renshaw -> Cav -> Goss

Maybe Renshaw will just drop them both off at 300.

I think Renshaw will drop them off at 200m if he can so Cav can try and win and Goss gets second and gets more bonus seconds

A

Anonymous

There was no live video.

Wouldnt surprise me if the crash was caused by the shack and lance now has to retire from the race.

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Ferminal said:
McEwen will be leading overall now.

I think you're right. McEwen get's 6 bonus seconds for 2nd place, and he started the day exactly 6 seconds back on Goss. Tiebreaker (since there's been no TT) is stage placings and McEwen's 3-2 is better than Goss's 1-(much lower). Consistency is paying off for Robbie.

Goss went down in the Cav crash. Superficial injuries, should be ok.

Apparently at the 4km mark but Goss managed to get up quickly and finish. No idea what's going on with all the sprinters scattered all over the place. Could be big gaps between them or none. Would be funny if HTC had to make Renshaw their #1.

TRENDING THREADS