• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour Down Under Stage 5: Snapper Point - Willunga 148km

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:
The irony of cadels attack is that he has now lost a place overall...

No he hasn't you tool....

What a great phucken ride by evans. A ride of a tru champion. The australian crowd were going balistic when he attacked. I nearly wet myself when I say him have a go.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:

What a great phucken ride by evans. A ride of a tru champion. The australian crowd were going balistic when he attacked. I nearly wet myself when I say him have a go.

By any chance have you been drinking? :D:p

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
AAWWWEE poor Cadel, I could like him if he could just STFU after the race is over.

what's wrong with what he said? He gave the australian crowd a great show and gave them a great race to watch, he rode with panache and put it all on the line. A gutsy rider. They way BMC rode was great, they ripped the field apart. Evans rode with guts all the way. I was literally screaming at my tv!

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:

Let me get this right....you have to be a 15 year old girl right? I say that bacause the thought of a 15 year old boy jerking it while looking at a life size poster of Cuddles is too disturbing for my brain to handle.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
:confused:
He was originally 7th and has moved up to 5th...

Surely as an australian you can recognise a great it was by evans.

I was yanking your chain (pun not intended). Your post sounded like you had a beer or two. But yeah, good ride by Cadel though.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:
Let me get this right....you have to be a 15 year old girl right? I say that bacause the thought of a 15 year old boy jerking it while looking at a life size poster of Cuddles is too disturbing for my brain to handle.
Look who's talking Wonder lance. Your the one that fusses over lance.

I'm not 15, I'm 23...and I'm a guy!:mad:

The 94 in my username is because my birthdaay is on the 94th day of the year.

auscyclefan94 said:
what's wrong with what he said? He gave the australian crowd a great show and gave them a great race to watch, he rode with panache and put it all on the line. A gutsy rider. They way BMC rode was great, they ripped the field apart. Evans rode with guts all the way. I was literally screaming at my tv!

All that was great, but then he has to go and get all whiney. "Why do I always get in this situation?" Or words to that effect. wha wha wha

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
:confused:
He was originally 7th and has moved up to 5th...

Surely as an australian you can recognise a great it was by evans.

Yeah, let me just but down my VB and turn down the BBQ. It was sooo amazing.

As an Australian I can say that it was a good ride by Sanchez and Griepel

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
craig1985 said:
I was yanking your chain (pun not intended). Your post sounded like you had a beer or two. But yeah, good ride by Cadel though.

Sorry, I get a little passionate when someone I support is riding off the front to possibly win overalll in a bike race.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
All that was great, but then he has to go and get all whiney. "Why do I always get in this situation?" Or words to that effect. wha wha wha

He was having a joke... that wasn't a whine. He was laughing at the irony of him being close to the victory but just being edged out. You could tell when valverde was talking to evans that they were going to do something. On the climb Evans realised that Caisse were coming up from behind so it worked out well from him.

auscyclefan94 said:

The 4 in my username is because my birthdaay is on the 94th day of the year.

I have shoes older than you. Simmer down, you've had a big day but tomorrow you will wake up and say "WTF, I was arguing with Wonderlance"

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:

The 94 in my username is because my birthdaay is on the 94th day of the year.

well you sure had everyone in this forum fooled. You do a great impression of a lust filled, dreaming, tweenage girl.

Well done.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:
well you sure had everyone in this forum fooled. You do a great impression of a lust filled, dreaming, tweenage girl.

Well done.
it's a statement for wonderlance
http://bodensonline.com/images/genius.jpg

I don't need to say anything to you. Whenever you post the crap about armstrong, we all get the general picture of you. A loyal servant of Lord Pharmstrong!

Too funny!!!!

After watching the race (good finale) I catch up with this thread, and we have a drunk ACF arguing with WonderVance, who waxes between pretending to be ***, to just being an idiot. :p

Glad to see some animation at the end of this race!

WonderLance said:
Let me get this right....you have to be a 15 year old girl right? I say that bacause the thought of a 15 year old boy jerking it while looking at a life size poster of Cuddles is too disturbing for my brain to handle.[/QUOTE\

Anyone who calls themself 'WonderLance' should STFU.