• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour du Rwanda 2023, February 19-26

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Hopefully tomorrow will be Mulubrhan's day.

He wins.

View: https://twitter.com/Samishimwe/status/1628002029678350341

FpfT2URWAAEPOCk

I think the stage was hard, but quite surprising not to be more selective and to have Vernon there..maybe becouse he took some relax the day before, and the last real climb was quite far.
Tomorrow and the day after are the most selective stages IMO.

Hope Froome was there ok. Yesterday it was reaining, but I hoped a little bit better for him. Goldtein travelled to Rwanda but finally I think the team change plans with him. It is a pity he is just with 3 team mates, but I hope the team work for him anyway.

I know Victor dela Parte, Bizcarra...they are good riders...I think eritreans as well...I dont have a favourite, but someone specially strong at that altitude can go solo and take lot of time next stages. It is a pity Hagen had to left...he was one of the favourites.

Last edited:

Latest posts