• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour of Denmark 2021 (10th to 14th of August)

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Pretty decent gaps between the riders after two sprint stages.

I'm not sure anyone in the top 5 will be able to hold on tomorrow. I know Pedersen won in Vejle four years ago, but I can't really see him replicate that this year. But if he doesn't lose too much time and can take bonus seconds on Friday, he still has a chance, if he puts in a great TT. There's no doubt about who the biggest favourite is though.

Reactions: Sandisfan
I'm not sure anyone in the top 5 will be able to hold on tomorrow. I know Pedersen won in Vejle four years ago, but I can't really see him replicate that this year. But if he doesn't lose too much time and can take bonus seconds on Friday, he still has a chance, if he puts in a great TT. There's no doubt about who the biggest favourite is though.

I wouldn’t put my money on Pedersen either.

TRENDING THREADS