• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour of Oman 2022 (February 10-15)

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
You know this was his first win since 2019, right?
You take everything so seriously.

Yes, I know all his victories. In 2020 he was building the form when covid stopped the season, then he was working as a gregario in Quickstep so he didn't win. He was 2nd on Tirreno stage after doing a great attack but his sprint was not good.

He missed a lot of 2021 due to injuries. But in Italian classic he showed his aggression, attacking to form breakaways in coppa bernocchi and Milano Torino as well as Lombardia.

Let's not forget how he ran amok in 2018 and 19 attacking everywhere and getting numerous victories.

You take everything so seriously.

Yes, I know all his victories. In 2020 he was building the form when covid stopped the season, then he was working as a gregario in Quickstep so he didn't win. He was 2nd on Tirreno stage after doing a great attack but his sprint was not good.

He missed a lot of 2021 due to injuries. But in Italian classic he showed his aggression, attacking to form breakaways in coppa bernocchi and Milano Torino as well as Lombardia.

Let's not forget how he ran amok in 2018 and 19 attacking everywhere and getting numerous victories.

I don't think I do but your ridiculous over-hype of him is really annoying. Close to broccolidwarf level.

IWG seem to have upped their game, their sprint train was looking pretty decent as well against good competition last week, they just didn't really have anyone to finish it off. Looking at PCS it seems they are yet to deploy their star man Louis Meintjies, be afraid.

Also just been alerted to the fact that Broccolidwarf was banned, did think these threads seemed a bit quieter the past err... 7(?) months.

#Justiceforthecyclingnews1 #JeSuisDwarf

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan
Well, with @Ilmaestro99 's reasoning in mind and the fact that he humiliated the big Masnada, we're talking about a future multiple Tour de France winner here.
Man let's be honest. Today was very disappointing from Fausto. I don't know if he bonked, if the heat bothered him, if he had a bad legs day, or I just massively overestimated him on steep climbs and hes not that good. But he really suffered while schmid dropped him easy on the final ramp He lost 1 min to Gesbert and 2 min to Hirt when he should have won this race overall.

Fausto is an emotional guy, he will suffer a lot mentally after today's disappointing performance, feeling the guilt. I hope it doesn't affect his confidence because he is an entertaining rider when he feels good always attacking. But it's almost like he enjoys more the rolling hilly terrain, almost like Remco, and not these walls. He shouldn't be a gc leader but should have the freedom in the big races.

Also just been alerted to the fact that Broccolidwarf was banned, did think these threads seemed a bit quieter the past err... 7(?) months.

#Justiceforthecyclingnews1 #JeSuisDwarf

I don't know what happened, suddenly he was just gone. I miss the old days with the thread where we were told why posters were banned (even if that was quite a strange thing to have).

TRENDING THREADS